Senetas Corporation Limited (Senetas) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. In so doing, Senetas has adopted the highest standards of data security and privacy, including international privacy and data security regulations such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://www.sure-drop.com and https://www.sure-drop.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
In addition to complying with the sovereign laws of Australia as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (and as amended), our policy adopts the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (EU), the Data Protection Act 2018 (UK) and the equivalent data privacy laws in the United States and other countries in which Senetas does business.
For the purposes of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation 2018, the data controller is Senetas Corporation Limited, 312 Kings Way, South Melbourne, Australia, 3205.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by completing forms on our Internet sites at https://www.sure-drop.com and https://sure-drop.com (the Sites) and/or by corresponding with us in person, by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to and/or use our services, complete forms at events, or search for a product or service.
The use of our services, including those hosted by third parties (on our behalf), includes participation in discussion boards, surveys, and webinars; and other social media functions on or via our Site including those hosted by third parties. These services also include when you report a problem or fault with the aforementioned services or a Senetas product. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, your employer’s name and address and your job title.
Please read our Contact Promise for further information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site and any other services (including those hosted by third parties on our behalf) we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- General information about your Site visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site and services (including date and time); products and other information you viewed or searched for. Information includes page response times, download information and errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Other information that may be automatically replied to us by email, such as changes to your contact details.
Information we receive from third party sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the services we provide (e.g. newsletters, webinars etc.) and other websites we may operate; or, when you use the other services we provide that may be hosted by a third party on our behalf.
- Information that you have volunteered to a third-party organisation that has advised you it will share your information for a related specific purpose, such as contact details, your employer and role.
Where you have not volunteered your information to third parties contracted by us, we will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you;
- To notify you about changes to our products and services;
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Please read our Contact Promise for further information.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your information with other organisations for their use unless contracted to perform a related service. You agree that we have the limited right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
- Business and hosting partners performing related services that excludes sharing your information
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Senetas or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on either our secure servers in Australia or the secure servers of our contracted third-party service providers. All contracted third parties have given Senetas confirmation of their privacy and data security compliance in addition to the privacy and security of our data that may be resident in their systems. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to help prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may opt out of marketing communications at any time by contacting us via email or in writing or editing your preference via the Preference Centre (linked from the bottom of all of our marketing emails). You can also exercise the right at any time by writing to email@example.com
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to external websites (e.g. news reports and third party hosted services such as webinars). If you follow a link to any of these websites or services, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility for them or liability for their policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
Some data privacy and security regulations (e.g. GDPR) give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access may be exercised in accordance with those specific regulations. The first access request will be free of charge, subsequent access requests will be subject to a fee of US$10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.